Parish Council is responsible for assisting the Rector and Wardens to conduct Parish affairs so that the Parish will be able to carry out its mission as a Christian Community. The duties of the Council include ensuring that the property is cared for, assuring that the parish records and financial affairs are kept in proper order, planning special events and welcoming newcomers and visitors.
Your Parish Council Members for 2022 are:
- Bishop's Warden: Lois Tirebuck
- People's Warden: Pauline Woods
- Deputy Warden: Tony Smith
- Deputy Warden: Frank Maga
- Synod Delegate: Pauline Woods
- Synod Delegate: Tony Smith
- Alternate Synod Delegate: Barb Henshall
- Members-at-large: George Wagner, Connie Burns, Greg Goldstone, Sue Vickery, Quentin Dodd
- Treasurer: Holly Finn
- Communications: Trina Soltys
Our church wardens act as the executive officers of Parish Council and are ex-officio members of the Council. The Wardens use their best efforts to carry out the lawful resolutions of the Council. With the approval of the Council, the Wardens may delegate matters relating to the congregation to the council, to committees or to individuals. For a more in-depth look at Parish Council characteristics and expectations, a copy of the Parish Council Guidelines is attached as a PDF.
Parish Council meets monthly.